Video Seconds is proud to present it's new series of DVD's. A collection of classics to add to your library for years of viewing. This is a special double feature to kick off the drive in spirit. You add the popcorn!
It seems like only yesterday when we pulled into the drive-in packed with friends to see Vincent Price on the big screen. For those of us loners who might have watched the films at these times the scenes of Zombies rising from the grave was as common as malt-shops but Vincent Price added a gift of class to the horror genre.
Price is credited with hundreds of films, videos and specials he has appeared or did voice for. Here we offer two incredible films staring Vincent Price
in his favorite role as a doctor stuck between a rock and a hard place
The Last Man on Earth 1964
Directed by: Ubaldo Ragona
Vincent price plays Dr. Robert Morgan in a zombie thriller. Set in the future where Morgan is the last survivor of a horrible plague that spread around the world. Somehow Dr Morgan obtained an uncanny immunity to this plague while picking up a bacterium in Central America. Alone in a world devastated by this plague he sets for on a new life on a too tranquil planet. Then night falls and all hell breaks loose as blood-sucking zombies leave their graves in search of blood – huge bands of thirsty zombies after the last man with blood running through him.
- Vincent Price ... Dr. Robert Morgan
- Franca Bettoia ... Ruth Collins
- Emma Danieli ... Virginia Morgan
- Giacomo Rossi-Stuart ... Ben Cortman
- Umberto Raho ... Dr. Mercer
- Christi Courtland ... Kathy Morgan
- Antonio Corevi ... Governor (as Tony Corevi)
- Ettore Ribotta ... TV Reporter (as Hector Ribotta)
House On Haunted Hill 1959
Director: William Castle
Five strangers receive an offer of $10,000 to stay a night in a house that lives for murder. Frederick Loren (Vincent Price) plays a suavely sinister host as he welcomes the challengers, aptly arriving in a black hearse. Ruth Bridges is a cunning journalist, Watson Prichard, the owner of The House On Haunted Hill, Nora Manning, a worker for one of Fredrick Loren's companies, Lance Schroeder a pilot, and David Trent adds a psychiatric twist. Greed drives the five into situations of distrust and envy culminating in catastrophe as one by one, they meet horrible deaths. Only one will leave the house alive and rich the rest must die.
- Vincent Price ... Frederick Loren
- Carolyn Craig ... Nora Manning
- Richard Long ... Lance Schroeder
- Elisha Cook Jr. ... Watson Pritchard (as Elisha Cook)
- Carol Ohmart ... Annabelle Loren
- Alan Marshal ... Dr. David Trent
- Julie Mitchum ... Ruth Bridgers
- Leona Anderson ... Mrs. Slydes
- Howard Hoffman ... Jonas Slydes
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 23 November, 2007.